(SPRING / LONG SLEEVE): Chest zip or velcro, “The Turtle” (Even softer, even freer)
- Spring suit is short sleeve + shorts or long sleeve + shorts combo
- Differs by region but for the Northeast surfers, best for Spring - Summer - Fall
- We’ve studied the human body to achieve the best cutting pattern and doubled with our experienced sewers, you will feel that your body is fully immersed in our wetsuits
- Custom cutting on the back panel (one panel, no seams) for maximum elasticity. Assisting you with your paddling and hard riding!
Our two most KODAWARI (what we strive for)
Absolute quality and absolute experience
Protection from cold weather
The combination of the superior material and our technique in our unique stitching helps avoid water seepage and guarantees you incredible warmth. The material is super fast dry allowing you easy care.
We use the softest material.
The cut patterns are thoughtfully calculated based on ergonomics to allow you the maximum flexibility and release you from stress in your riding.
SUMMER SPRING SUIT
Water temperature: 18~25 degree Celsius, Outside temperature: 25~30 degree Celsius / Sea : 65~77 degree Fahrenheit, Air: 77~86 degree Fahrenheit.
Short sleeve + shorts style wetsuit When it's a bit chilly in summer or for your early morning or later in the day surfing.
Summer/FALL Long Sleeve suits
Water temperature: 18~22 degree Celsius, Outside temperature: 18~25 degree Celsius / Sea : 65~72 degree Fahrenheit, Air: 65~77 degree Fahrenheit.
Long sleeve + shorts combo
Best when water is warm but outside temperature is low.
Also good to wear for protection against sun.
For those surfers who want to avoid the Spring/Seagull tan!
“CHEST ZIPPER / VELCRO”
Chest zip wetsuits are the most popular in the current wetsuit styles.
Additional pullover “flap” plus the stretchy inner fabric gives you double protection. Flap is secured with a zipper or faster, your choice.
- Simple style for ease of wear/removal
- Openings are super stretchy for comfort but also to put on or take off
- Flap is smoothly attached and not cumbersome as we designed it so it doesn't flop to your back
- Design for double protection against water seepage
- This Wetsuit has COLOR & LOGO DESIGN OPTIONS which you choose.
Please refer to "The body parts for COLOR & LOGO OPTIONS" to ensure which parts are available to make choices.
- Our Wetsuits are 100% customized from your sizes.
To prepare accurate your measurements, please download MEASUREMENT GUIDE and proceed from STEP 1 to STEP 3 before taking your measurements.
We highly recommend that you have another person take your measurements.
Our current manufacturing lead-times average 6 - 8 weeks from the customer's order date.
We cannot accept order cancellations on any custom-made items.
Please refer to our "Return Policy"
for more details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
There are currently no product reviews.Write Review