3mm Full Suits: Chest Zip or Velcro “The Turtle” - Even softer, even freer
- The full suit is long sleeve + long pants combo which is suitable all year round
- Differs by region but for the Northeast, best for Spring to Autumn
- We’ve studied the human body to achieve the best cutting pattern and doubled with our experienced sewers, you will feel that your body is fully immersed in our wetsuits
- Custom cutting on the back panel (one panel, no seams) for maximum elasticity. Assisting you with your paddling and hard riding!
Our two most KODAWARI (what we strive for)
Absolute quality and absolute experience
Protection from cold weather
The combination of the superior material and our technique in our unique stitching helps avoid water seepage and guarantees you incredible warmth. The material is super fast dry allowing you easy care.
We use the softest material.
The cut patterns are thoughtfully calculated based on ergonomics to allow you the maximum flexibility and release you from stress in your riding.
Spring/Fall Full Suit
Water temperature: 15~20 degree Celsius, Outside temperature: 15~20 degree Celsius / Sea : 59~68 degree Fahrenheit, Air: 59~68 degree Fahrenheit.
Long Sleeve + long pants combo.
Differs by region but for the Northeast where water temperature is always relatively low, you will get full usage from Spring to Autumn.
“CHEST ZIPPER / VELCRO”
Chest zip wetsuits are the most popular in the current wetsuit styles
Additional pullover “flap” plus the stretchy inner fabric gives you double protection. Flap is secured with a zipper or faster, your choice.
- Simple style for ease of wear/removal
- Openings are super stretchy for comfort but also to put on or take off
- Flap is smoothly attached and not cumbersome as we designed it so it doesn't flop to your back
- Design for double protection against water seepage
- This Wetsuit has COLOR & LOGO DESIGN OPTIONS which you choose.
Please refer to "The body parts for COLOR & LOGO OPTIONS" to ensure which parts are available to make choices.
- Our Wetsuits are 100% customized from your sizes.
To prepare accurate your measurements, please download MEASUREMENT GUIDE and proceed from STEP 1 to STEP 3 before taking your measurements.
We highly recommend that you have another person take your measurements.
Our current manufacturing lead-times average 6 - 8 weeks from the customer's order date.
We cannot accept order cancellations on any custom-made items.
Please refer to our "Return Policy"
for more details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
There are currently no product reviews.Write Review